Goodman Masson are currently working with a well known, global accounting, tax and business advisory firm. They have an aggressive growth strategy in place due to increased profits and are looking to grow their team. They are now looking for an Information Security Manager to join them, help build the team and continue to develop capabilities across the group.
The Information Security Manager must be a strong leader of people and be able to inspire and motivate those around them.
- Scope, manage and deliver security engagements such as cyber threat assessments, risk and control assessments and penetration testing.
- Recruit, retain, develop and motivate team members.
- Support Partner in the development of new propositions and delivery of the business development strategy.
- Deliver Cyber/IT security advisory and internal audit assignments to a high standard.
The ideal candidate:
- Strong understanding of network infrastructure.
- Good understanding of ISO27001 standards and guidelines
- Good understanding of PCI DSS
- Experience in presenting on Technology Risk and Governance topics across Information Security.
- Good understanding of Vulnerability and Risk Assessment methodologies.
- Relevant qualifications and certifications suck as CISSP, CISM, or MSc in Information Security.
If you would like some more information on the above role, please contact me on the link