INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEER - TCPIP, WINDOWS, VMWARE
I have an exciting new opportunity for a Infrastructure Engineer to join a leading asset management firm based in London. The main purpose of the role is to install, administer and maintain all Infrastructure related technologies and also providing 3rd line support functions to the Service Desk and Desktop Support Teams.
- Must have a practical level of experience implementing and administrating network and security solutions that utilise TCPIP-based services:- DNS, DHCP, HTTP, FTP, SSH, SMTP etc.
- Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
- Exchange Server 2010/2013/2016 - migration and implementation
- Airwatch mobile device management
- VMware VSphere 6.0 onwards.
- Sharepoint 2010-2016
- Experience should include ITIL based incident and service request processes and working within a strict Change Control environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented Infrastructure Engineer to be part of a reputable, and growing company. My client is looking for someone to join the team who highly motivated, inquisitive and ready to hit the ground running.
Interviews for this position are commencing next week so if you are interested please send me a copy of your CV as soon as possible.