This is a fantastic opportunity to join a multi-national, luxury consumer brand for an initial 4 month period as an Interim Finance Manager. The role will support the Head of Finance with various talks including, reporting, corporation tax and compliance. The role would suit someone who is at least 3 years post qualified and candidates must also have experience of UK Corporation tax.
The main focus of the role will be:
- Preparation for the FY19 financial year end
- Planning for FY19 statutory restatements potentially required due to the application of IFRS 16
- Preparatory work for the FY18 corporation tax returns for both the UK and Irish legal entities
- Communication with external tax advisors during the corporation tax finalisation / filing processes
- Supporting Head of Finance in all finance-related matters including statutory financial, corporation tax and VAT reporting