Listed global leader based in South London is looking to hire an interim Group Financial Modeller. This company delivers offshore projects and services and boasts just under £6 billion in revenue.
Reporting into the VP of Strategy as well as having a dotted line into the CFO, the role has 3 core responsibilities.
- Responsible for analysing/modelling capital investment & appraisals, providing insight and support in the investment/acquisition’s decision process, incorporating risk, implications of capital expenditure and refinancing options. The key challenge is to investigate trade-offs vs opportunity driving commercial value.
- Responsible for identifying commercial opportunities through market research, relationship building and competitor analysis. The Group Financial Modeller will play a key role in investigating new business opportunities as well as providing strategic insight.
- Responsible for maintaining oversight across the life of a commercial deal – playing a key role in the negotiation & due diligence process.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Demonstrated advanced excel financial modelling skills
- Experience in applying valuation techniques
- Excellent presentation skills to senior stakeholders
- Ability to problem solve complex issues
- 3-5 years in a similar role
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.