This is a really exciting opportunity to join a fast growing multi national Fintech Business as they go through a period of change. Please only apply for this role if you come from an audit background and have at least 3 years' experience working in a group consolidations role in multicurrency environment. The role will be remote for foreseeable future.
The role will focus on the Group's financial consolidation and the control processes around the Group close. The individual will also support the identification and implementation of control and process improvements linked to a wider Group transformation project.
The key areas of responsibility are:
- Group consolidation activities:
- Preparing and reviewing consolidation entries
- Ensuring appropriate process documentation in place for consolidation controls
- Review of divisional results and reconciliations from local ledgers to Group consolidation system (HFM)
- Assisting in ongoing controls/process improvements
- Driving efficiency of the Group close process
- Creating and managing reconciliations of certain financial statement line items