This is a fantastic opportunity for a Group Financial Controller to join a very fast growing business on a 9 month fixed term contract. The role would suit someone who has a technically strong group background but also has hands on experience. The role is managing 3 people and would be ideal for someone who is 4-10 years post qualified with previous experience as a Group Financial Controller. The company is cash rich and is growing very quickly meaning the role requires someone who can be hands on and set up new processes when needed. They need someone to start on or before end of September.
The main responsibilities are:
- Assist the FD in consolidating results from various group entities in line with accounting standards.
- Implement effective controls and systems in the Company with which to report the current performance of the business against the Financial Plan and relevant budgets.
- Manage the cashflow across sites and internationally, ensuring any requests for funding are made in a timely manner.
- Support the FD in the review of Finance systems evaluating whether fit for purpose for a growing company.
- Lead on project to consolidate the UK entities for various sites into one legal entity at the same time standardizing the Chart of Accounts.
- Assist with the growth of the company including: Project Finance & refinancing and investor relations