An organisation in London are looking to Recruit a strong Financial Accountant to assist with their year end.
Tasks may include the following (depending on priorities):
- Audit Findings Report: follow up work from the audit findings report from 2018
- Review of supplier records
- Fixed Assets: assist with a significant cleansing exercise of the fixed asset register and disposal of assets that are no longer in use
- Taxation: corporation tax returns for the Charity and its Trading Subsidiary; assist with the PAYE Settlement agreement and preparation of P11d's
- Balance Sheet: reconciliations for the balance sheet control accounts
- Annual Accounts: preparation of the annual accounts for the smaller charities and the notes for the main accounts