A prestigious Investment Manager in London are seeking an Investment Guideline Compliance Analyst to join their team.
The successful candidate will be given a high level exposure and be responsible for monitoring investment portfolios to ensure compliance with investment guidelines.
- Ensure proper restriction coding in Firm's order management systems; test new and existing investment restrictions, and ensure timely implementation of applicable investment guideline updates
- Review, interpret and summarise investment guidelines for new mandates
- Administer additional control and monitoring functions, such as monitoring of trade allocations to ensure allocation fairness
- Experience utilising Aladdin for investment compliance highly preferred
- 3-5 years' experience within Asset Management
- Investment Compliance or Fund Compliance is required
- Familiarity with UCITS, AIFM, and 1940 Act regulations preferred