A leading Investment Manager in London are seeking an Investment Guidelines Analyst to join their team.
You will support the team by in covering both pre and post trade mandate monitoring and undertaking ad-hoc activities and projects to develop and enhance the mandate monitoring processes.
- Maintain pre and post trade mandate monitoring restrictions
- Provide support to the Front Office on queries relating to pre and post trade rules and exceptions
- Coding or instruction to third parties, review and testing for client take-on's, fund launches and IMA amendments
- Maintenance of the stop and other restricted list on pre trade systems
- Experience of mandate monitoring with an investment management organisation in relation to ensuring compliance to Investment & Borrowing Powers and client mandate restrictions
- Strong understanding of the investment management process across the full range of asset classes and client types
- Experience to include rule coding and exception monitoring and resolution with investment managers