One of the largest private pension schemes in the UK are looking for an Investment Risk Analyst to join their team in London.
The successful candidate will be supporting the production of investment risk reports for the pension fund as a whole and providing analysis to help stakeholders on decision making.
- Contributing to delivery of projects from end-to-end, including planning, gathering requirements and testing
- Assisting with day-to-day production of risk analysis and reports across investment risk spectrum and multi-assets
- Working closely with front office to ensure new or complex instruments can be captured correctly in risk management system
- Assisting with the implementation & enhancement of automated reporting within the Risk team
- Knowledge of at least one programming language, Python would definitely be preferred
- 2-5 years' experience needed in Investment Risk
- Ideally a Maths or Physics background
- Knowledge of multi-asset classes