IT Infrastructure Project Manager
Recruitment Agency Ref: 134904
We are working with a top UK university to recruit for two IT Infrastructure Project Managers to join a newly-established team focused on delivering multi-million pound projects, ranging from network implementations to cloud migrations and more.
Salary: Circa £42,000 per annum plus discretionary bonus and ongoing training
Location: Cornwall (on-site once a week)
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing the delivery of new and replacement infrastructure and environments from request through to operation
- Ensuring projects are correctly specified, delivered on time, meet business and technical requirements, and are within the agreed budget
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with all stakeholders, including technical and operational staff as well as third parties
- Tracking progress against resource demand, milestones, and budget
- Anticipating, managing, and resolving issues and acting as the point of contact for the project
The successful candidate will have:
- A proven track record of delivering IT infrastructure projects within a technically complex and dynamic environment
- Experience of project management principles, e.g. Prince2 / agile / waterfall project management tools and methodologies
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with a range of stakeholders across the business, as well as third parties
To apply or for more information, please get in touch with Kirsty Mah on 020 7019 8856 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer £300 vouchers for successful referrals so please feel free to share this role with your network.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.