IT Readiness Project Lead
NHS, Oracle Cloud Migration- 9 Month Contract
Goodman Masson has won a mandate to deliver a large Oracle Cloud IT Readiness Project for one of our NHS clients. As a result, we are sourcing a team to deliver this project across the UK.
Your role will be to Lead the team of Infrastructure Analysts who are responsible for ensuring that the end client's infrastructure and systems are capable of connecting into Oracle Cloud.
Location: will be UK wide (must have a full clean UK drivers licence and be willing to travel)
Length: 9 months
Start date: September 2019
Day rate: competitive (outside of IR35)
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Organisation and logistics regarding the completion of the project
- Engagement with client IT service providers to configure infrastructure allowing smooth transition Oracle Cloud
- Giving updates to the Project Manager regarding progress of the project
- IT Project Management/ Lead experience ideally in the NHS
- Excellent Technical knowledge
- Gravitas to deal with Senior Stakeholders
- Willingness to travel and stay overnight (expensable)
If you would like some further information, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 020 7019 8818.