We are looking for a 1st Line Support Technician to join a private golf and country club in Surrey. They are now looking for a 1st Line Support technician to join their team in the Surrey office. This is s a permanent role offering £24-30,000. This is an office based role.
You will do/be:
- Provide 1 st and 2nd line support to all staff for internal IT systems (including PC network, telephone system, paging system, printers, software applications and internet connectivity).
- Provide support to members and clients for online logins or the use of Wi-Fi within the business
- Assist in software and hardware upgrades
- Participate and contribute to ongoing IT projects
- Perform regular system audits on network directory and system accounts.
- Provide ad-hoc IT support for events
- Assist in delivering “in-house user training” providing staff with the appropriate knowledge and skills to fully utilise current IT systems.
- Update menus and prices within POS systems
- Ensure that all systems and procedures are documented to a high standard and meet audit requirements
- Provide and configure IT equipment to new employees
- At least 12 months experience in a similar role
- Windows desktop and Server Operating System knowledge
- Windows Active Directory, DHCP and DNS
- Knowledge of iOS and Apple devices
- Experience in configuration and maintenance of PC’s, printers and multifunction devices
- Mobile telephone configuration experience
- General understanding of structured cabling and network management – wired and wireless
- Good standard of general education Desirable
- Computer science related qualifications.
- Experience in AV equipment
- Experience with Office 365.
- Experience of working in the hospitality/ leisure/ Sports industry. Ideally 5-star sector of the industry.
- Experience with Jonas Management Systems.
- Experience with EPOS systems.
- £24-30,000 depending on experience
- Progression opportunities
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.