I am currently partnering with a media company who are looking to on-board a analyst to join their Business Analytics team. Reporting into the Financial Planning and Analysis Director, this role will be working closely with the marketing team, running reports and analysis on data to provide useful insight into the company performance. The successful candidate will be a self-starter with a commercial mindset and has 1-3 years experience of analysis of data, revenue, sales or performance.
- Analysing trends of data and questioning any movements, as well as managing acquisition of data from external stakeholders.
- Responsible for updating relevant sections of the monthly board pack using Business Intelligence software
- Building relationships with the business Stakeholders as well as the wider finance functions
- Provide detailed weekly reports, show performance and trend analysis
- Own and manage data quality, ensuring consistency and completeness of data from various parties
- Any other ad hoc requests as required to support the Production, Finance, Legal, Marketing and Business Development teams
Experience / Skills:
- Bachelors degree level with a minimum of 2:1
- Experience with a Business Intelligence software and comfortable adapting to new systems
- 1-3 years experience in a similar role
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
The successful candidate will be a self-starter with ambition to learn. You must be a team player with a practical, positive and proactive attitude to work. You will need to have strong interpersonal skills and be confident presenting analysis to senior stakeholders.
If you think this job would be a good fit for you, please apply via this advert or send your CV to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.