JUNIOR DATA SCIENTIST - PYTHON, CLOUD, SQL
I have an exciting new opportunity for a Junior Data Scientist to join a leading Investment Management firm based in London. You'll need to have knowledge and experience in developing data solutions using Python with notable experience in time-series analysis.
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
- Knowledge and experience of the Python Libraries: Pandas, NumPy, SciPy, StatsModels, scikit-learn, Seaborn, and Matplotlib.
- strong understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms.
- Advanced SQL knowledge and experience working with both relational and non-relational databases, query authoring as well as working familiarity with a variety of other databases and datasets.
- Understand the model build life-cycle, including feature selection and optimisation, model selection and validation, and ongoing model maintenance.
- Familiarity using cloud-based platforms (e.g. Azure, GCP, AWS)
- Experience using collaboration tools such as Confluence, Teams, Slack.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented Junior Data Scientist to be part of a reputable, and growing company. My client is looking for someone to join the team who has strong communication skills, organisation skills and ready to hit the ground running.
Interviews for this position are commencing next week so if you are interested please send me a copy of your CV as soon as possible.