JUNIOR DATABASE ENGINEER - JENKINS, TEAMCITY, GIT, PYTHON
I have an exciting new opportunity for a Junior Database Engineer to join a leading Financial Services company based in London. You will be focused on configuration, automation, and optimization of the development process, production platforms as well as new technology research/development and integration into the firm's evolving technology portfolio.
Salary: £40,000 per annum
- A desire to continually expand your knowledge on dbms technologies
- 1-2 years of relevant experience would be advantageous although we will also consider at graduates.
- Experience and understanding of RDBMS, Kafka, MongoDB; understanding of RHEL.
- RedHat Ansible expertise is desired. Understanding of roles, custom module and module development.
- Knowledge of development tool chains such as Jenkins, TeamCity, Git, Make, Maven, Conda, Artifactory would be ideal.
- Python proficiency
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented Junior Database Engineer to be part of a reputable, and growing company. My client is looking for someone to join the team who has strong communication skills, organisation skills and ready to hit the ground running.
Interviews for this position are commencing next week so if you are interested please send me a copy of your CV as soon as possible.