A well-recognised, global retail company are looking for a Junior Finance Analyst to join their fast-paced and dynamic finance team.
Working alongside the Commercial Finance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Delivery of timely and accurate monthly management information and other regular financial reporting
- Daily sales reporting
- Contributing to the annual budget and re-forecast process
- Variance analysis
- Taking ownership of the board pack
- Business partnering and support to leadership teams
- Commercial analysis and business decision making
Skills and Experience
- 6-12 months experience in a Commercial Finance Analyst role
- A consumer goods/manufacturing background is desired
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Working towards a CIMA qualification
You will need to be switched on, enthusiastic and motivated. This role comes with high demands so you will need to have a positive, can-do attitude. You will need to be friendly, approachable and a team player.
If you want to progress and make a name for yourself, then apply today!