We are working alongside a well established Asset Manager who are looking to recruit a Junior FP&A Analyst.
Location – Mayfair
Purpose: Working as part of a team to prepare financial analyses and ongoing management information for the firm’s Management Committee and Board of Directors. These analyses include profitability analysis, AUM and flow analysis, budgeting information and management information.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Weekly AuM and flow analyses with breakdowns by product, distribution channel, region, sales teams
- Cost budgeting and reporting to individual departments and the Management Committee. Liasing with the corporate accounting team to ensure costs are recorded correctly.
- Responding to Ad Hoc queries received from various departments.
- Preparation and distribution of the Group Management Report
- Preparation of Board Packs for Funds Board Meetings
- Assisting with other monthly reports and ad-hoc financial analyses
- Continually improving the availability and accuracy of management information and supporting data
- Assisting with Accounts Payable tasks and queries
- Analysis of Travel and Entertainment costs and exceptions reporting
- Main point of contact within the firm for Travel queries and main liaison with the firm’s agent
- Degree educated with at least a 2:1 achieved or expected for final grade.
- Recent graduate, with an excellent overall academic profile.
- Very strong analytical capability, both quantitative and qualitative.
- Excellent communication skills and a strong capacity and desire to use initiative.
- Excellent organizational and co-ordination skills, intellectually curious.
- Sets high standards of performance for self and strives to meet challenging objectives. Acts with integrity and within both the spirit and the letter of BlueBay’s principles, policies and procedures.
- Displays a positive and energetic attitude, gets involved and proactively seeks out opportunities to advance the business.
- Ability to undertake a number of tasks and projects concurrently.
- Good proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.