Our client is a leading and reputable Local Authority based in Surrey, are looking for an ambitious individual with a proven track record from the private sector or social housing sector to join their Development team to focus on land & acquisitions.
Known for their development prospects, this is the perfect setting to advance your already proven skills and grow within the company.
Working with the Senior Land Manager, you will be tasked with exploring and unlocking new business opportunities including:
- strategic land, JV, site amalgamation, regeneration and tender options
- obtaining feasibility for schemes
- making recommendations on sites to progress.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience of working in Private / Social Housing sector in a development or construction environment
- Experience in building & managing commercial relationships
- Experience in securing new opportunities, such as S106 opportunities to deliver affordable housing and / or planning consents on residential and mixed use developments.
- Experience in successfully working with development partners/ JV Partners
- Experience in securing appropriate levels of internal approval to secure new business opportunities
For more information, get in touch by submitting your CV or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org