Lead Cloud Security Engineer and Architect
Goodman Masson are currently working alongside a global leading financial organisation, in search for a Lead Cloud Security Engineer and Architect, to join their innovative team of security experts.
The successful individual will be accountable for the clients end-to-end process from architecture, solution design, adherence to group architecture practises and within the IT security team.
- To define and maintain the enterprise architecture for Security, ensuring compliance with group standards and policies.
- Manage the design activities associated with the Security portfolio of change.
- Contribute to the Enterprise Architecture & Design practise within Security, including ensuring that the target for architecture is implemented consistently across the function and respective DevOps team.
- Ensure projects, products and programmes are secure by design and meet compliance requirements.
- Design an automated framework for Security tool deployment and development and setup of a security alerts/ monitoring dashboards.
- Develop plans and implement systems and procedures to effectively secure company information, infrastructure, intellectual property, and users against accidental or unauthorised modification, destruction or disclosure.
- Design and help implement API Security, Container Security, GCP Cloud Security, security implementation in CI/CD pipelines, Kubernetes and all Google Cloud Products. Architect, build and implement security measures, validation procedures, programming and documentation (GCP Cloud Security, Application Security and Vulnerability Management).
- Act as the recognised technical expert associated with the relevant domain / systems.
- Accountable design authority for technology decisions and leadership of the appropriate governance bodies.
- Review services provided against Security strategy and benchmark internally/externally as appropriate.
Key Skills & Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years experience in a Cloud Security Architect position with experience of Public and Private Cloud platforms.
- Minimum 1 year experience with GCP (Google Cloud Platform security) Security Architecture experience.
- Extensive knowledge and implementation experience of security principles covering Identity Management, Networks, Servers & Hosting, Virtualisation, Dockers, Applications etc.
- Experience with DevSecOps technologies around CI/CD in GCP (Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform).
- Hands on experience in security systems, including Forge Rock, mulesoft gateways, network protocols, network monitoring, firewalls, IDS, DDOS, DNS, authentication systems, log aggregation and management, content filtering.
- Certified GCP Architect and/ or Professional Cloud Security Engineer.
- Knowledge and hands on experience on Stackdriver, pub-sub, VPC, Subnets, route tables, Load balancers, firewalls both for on premise and the GCP Cloud etc.