Goodman Masson have partnered with a forward-thinking Financial Services business that have grown rapidly in the last 18 months, from 65 to 300+ employees across 5 countries. Due to the demand, they are looking for an experienced Legal Entity Controller to come on board for an initial 6 months contract.
This opportunity will be based in their London office (2 days) and home working (3 days), so they are looking for a well-rounded controller to come in and hit the ground running.
- Preparation, analysis, review and presentation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting to senior management, directors, and other key stakeholders under IFRS
- Preparation and analysis of financial statements
- Take full ownership of legal entity reporting requirements
- Keeping up-to-date with business and market developments of your entities and communicating this effectively to key stakeholders
- Preparation of tax reporting documents and working closely with the tax team to assist with filing requirements.
Skills & Experience:
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA or ACA)
- 4 to 7 years of post qualification experience in legal entity controller role in finance
- Working knowledge of Python, SQL and/or VBA (preferable)
If you are interested in this opportunity, send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. If this position isn’t quite right for you but are looking for a new position, please contact me for career advice and great opportunities.
Our Diversity Statement
“Our vision at Goodman Masson is to be admired internally and externally for our commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion. Some of our clients, lawfully aim to alleviate disadvantage or under-representation experienced by those with a protected characteristic. We proudly support them and have used the UK Government Equality Act 2010: Quick Start Guide to Using Positive Action in Recruitment and Promotion to inform our advertising and sourcing methods.”
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.