Life/Health Nearly or Newly Qualified Projects Actuary
Salary: £55,000 – £65,000 per annum (Approximate Base Salary)
Location: London (Hybrid working)
Date Posted: 31st May 2022 – If interested, apply here ASAP as recruitment is on going.
Goodman Masson are recruiting for a projects actuary to consult for clients across various markets.
The opportunity has come about from growth of a small team who are looking to welcome the role-holder into the company which strives for bettering diversity and inclusion.
This will be a brilliant opportunity to gain exposure into a variety of projects to progress your career further. There will be opportunities to learn about niche subject areas too.
What you will gain
– Participating in a variety of projects in health-care/protection and gain product knowledge
– Modelling experience of cash-flows for insurers and reinsurers
– Opportunities to revise businesses’ projections and making sure they have adequate reserves.
– Strategise to manage future costs based on demographics for group risk and income protection benefits
– Relationships with internal and external stakeholders
– Opportunities for international travel (Travel is not essential for this role)
– Great opportunities for career development
– Nearly or Newly qualified life actuary (by exams e.g. FIA)
– Experience of actuarial modelling and financial reporting
– Great communication skills
– You must be eligible to work in the UK – (E.g. British passport, Irish passport, ILR, settled-status, etc.)
If interested, apply here ASAP as recruitment is ongoing.
Alternatively get in touch with Abiramy Logeswaran (Abi) at Goodman Masson (Recruitment consultancy)
Our vision at Goodman Masson is to be admired internally and externally for our commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion. Some of our clients, lawfully aim to alleviate disadvantage or under-representation experienced by those with a protected characteristic. We proudly support them and have used the UK Government Equality Act 2010: Quick Start Guide to Using Positive Action in Recruitment and Promotion to inform our advertising and sourcing methods.