Goodman Masson are representing a leading national housing association, who are looking to appoint a Maintenance Surveyor to strengthen their Repairs and Maintenance directorate covering the Southwest. They’re looking for an experienced social housing surveyor to aid on responsive, cyclical and void repairs, plus project work on aids and adaptations and disrepair.
Your responsibilities will involve:
- Deliver an effective repairs and maintenance service at operational level
- Carry out diagnostic inspections, surveys and reports
- Effective budget control across the region
- Manage disrepair claims
- Liaise across in-house service, contractors and external sub-contractors
What we’re looking for:
- Degree in Building Surveying, or HNC/HND as minimum
- Demonstrable knowledge of building construction, standards, planning regulations, health and safety and landlord compliance
- Experience of financial management and contractor management
- Excellent communication
As an employer, my client offer substantial perks. This role has the option to be home-based, with a hybrid working schedule based around site visits across Plymouth. My client also offer a competitive salary, life assurance and enhanced annual leave.
Goodman Masson are a recruitment consultancy specialising in placing permanent and interim staff into Housing Associations, Local Authorities, Development Companies and ALMO’s across the UK. The areas we have specialist consultants covering include Development; Asset Management, Compliance, Building Safety, Fire Safety, Sustainability, Finance, Tech, Digital and Data.
For more information about this role, please get in touch with Erin Kelly – email@example.com
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.