An Academic Institution in West London are seeking a Management Accountant to cover a 9-month maternity leave in the team.
Day to day duties:
- Provide monthly management reporting including variance analysis and insightful commentary highlighting risks and opportunities
- Produce and consolidate detailed annual budgets/plans and quarterly reforecasts communicating and challenging assumptions
- Attend stakeholder meetings with the Finance Manager to discuss commentary on budgets and advise on finances
- Recent experience gained within a University Financial Management team
- You will ideally be part-qualified and actively working towards an accounting qualification
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in a new University placement, please apply to this post or send your CV to Jasmine.Spencer@goodmanmasson.com