Goodman Masson is pleased to be working with an innovative SME housing association who are looking to hire a driven and ambitious Management Accountant.
Based in Central London you will report directly into the Finance Director and will be responsible for the costing and management of the organisation's property serviced accounts.
- The ability to manage key relationships with the local authorities and other housing associations; business partnering experience is essential
- Ability to look after all aspects of management accounting
- The ability and confidence to present complex financial information to non-financial staff members
- The ability to show initiative & problem solve, presenting solutions rather than just identifying problems
- Strong experience within costing with the ability to add value
As the successful candidate it's not a necessity that you are fully qualified, but it is essential that you have prior experience working within property/housing. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for a challenging yet rewarding role.