Goodman Masson are looking for an immediately available management accountant to join a well-known hotel group based in West London.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assisting in creation of the monthly Management Accounts to be used by the Executive Board.
- Detailed monthly Balance Sheet reconciliation and high level of involvement with the year-end audit.
- Prepayments reviews
- Review payroll for hotel staff
- Update NEST pension payments portal
- Ensure the correct posting of revenue including revenue reconciliations to cash
- Fixed Asset register responsibility and monthly reconciliation review
- Purchase ledger review & timely production to be used for payment runs
- Supervising the outsourced shared service provider
- Assist with the UK, Ireland and Spain VAT returns
- Assist with PAYE returns
- Updating monthly cost trackers and analysing variances to budget
- Reporting on daily and weekly sales performance
- Assist with preparation of rolling forecast
- Ad Hoc tasks as required by the senior Finance team.