I'm currently recruiting for a Commercial Management Accountant to join a luxury retailer. The role is a 6 month FTC paying £55k. ( opportunity for temp to perm. )
Key Responsibilities of the Management Accountant:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts (P & L, Balance sheet Cash flow and analysis sales and gross margin) and reconciliation of key account balances including stock
- Involvement in the preparation of budget and revised budgets
- Preparation and review of forecasts
- Involvement in ad hoc projects working with other functions to improve efficiencies of the company and to prepare the organisation to meet the targeted sales growth.
- Involvement in the preparation of annual statutory accounts
- Provide pro-active support and reporting function to other key Business Departments as required
- Completion of quarterly VAT return
- Assist with year end external audit
They are looking for someone from a retail background who is fully qualified and can start in the next 4 weeks.