Our client is an independent exploration and production company, operating at scale and producing internationally who have grown rapidly in the past 2 years.
Run by a world class management team, this is one of the most exciting opportunities on the market.
We are seeking to recruit an experienced finance professional within the management reporting team. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring the integrity of monthly financial submissions from the business and preparing high quality, insightful management reporting for presentation to senior stakeholders including the Group board.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
Role and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparation of monthly group management accounting information and monthly group reforecast material for senior stakeholders, including explanation of key variances
- Preparation of Group and country scorecard metrics and management of associated queries from the business
- Act as the management reporting focal point for a portfolio of reporting units ensuring the integrity of financial submissions and coordinating appraisal meetings with local finance teams to review and challenge variances and provide insightful commentary
- Suggest and instigate process improvements to streamline data delivery and improve insight in to the financial results
- Ad-hoc project related work
The successful applicant will have the following essentials skills and experience:
- A relevant masters or bachelor's degree and/ or qualified accountant
- Minimum five years of experience in a similar finance position
- Minimum two years of experience in the E&P sector and good understanding of E&P asset performance
- In depth knowledge of the timely delivery of high quality reporting to Executive Management, ideally within a large multinational organization
- Strong stakeholder management and business partnering skills
- Be proactive, delivery focused and able to operate in a high paced environment
- Adaptable and flexible to working in an evolving organisation