Goodman Masson are excited to be partnered with a small to medium sized housing association on their search for an Management Accountant!
Who would you be working for?
The client, founded in the 1900s, manages over 35,000 homes and have changed the lives of many. They aim to provide safety and security through their reliable customer services and they supply a wide range of housing options in response to the housing crisis.
What is the role?
With an annual revenue of over £2 billion, the client is now looking for a Management Accountant to join their growing team.
- Assisting with the production of monthly management and annual statutory accounts Budget and forecasting
- Assisting with the preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Preparation of financial reports for budget holders and other stakeholders external to finance
- Variance Analysis
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Processing journals, accruals and prepayments
This role is offering a salary of circa £42,000 per annum, with heavily remote working arrangements; one day a week in their office in Andover. Also offering study support.
What do you need to succeed?
- Studying towards either ACA/CIMA/ ACCA
- Ability to manage workload an deliver outputs to specific deadlines
- Strong all-round IT skills, with excel skills
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.