- Perform manager selection processes on behalf of institutional clients in Absolute Return, Liquid Alternatives with the ability to cover a broad range of strategies in hedge funds, risk premia, unconstrained multi assets and other liquid alternatives.
- In the role you will be gathering qualitative and quantitative information, performing detailed portfolio analysis of funds, assessing their consistency with the manager's investment approach, preparing and presenting investment analytics / meeting papers prior to manager research meetings, attending research meetings.
- You will form recommendations, report preparation and presentation to clients globally as well as guaranteeing the quality of investment advisory offered across hedge funds and liquid alternative strategies.
- As a senior member of the team, you will continue to raise the business profile in the market through attending conferences and media contributions such as interviews and articles. As well as being responsible for contributing to business development by assisting in the development of sales strategies, providing technical support in client and prospect meetings and helping clients design an investment strategy.
- Experienced in manager selection across hedge funds or liquid alternatives at either an investment consultant, fund of funds, multi-manager, or asset / wealth manager.
- Undergraduate degree from a top university (Msc/CAIA /CFA is a plus).
- Project management skills.
- Strong analytical skills, a clear thinking, leadership, strong interpersonal and presentation skills at senior level.