12 month FTC
Hybrid working 2/3 days in the office
Offering £35K – £40K
We are looking for a Marketing Data Privacy Manager to join one of the UK’s largest long-term savings and retirement businesses.
The Marketing Data Privacy Manager will be responsible for ensuring that all Servicing and Marketing communications are compliant with the ICO privacy regulations such as GDPR and PECR.
They will ensure the Servicing and Marketing rules are implemented consistently across the Pensions and Savings and Retirement Solutions businesses. This includes establishing the appropriate governance and frameworks needed to support the Servicing and Marketing Communications, such as leading working groups, creation of KPIs, developing ongoing reporting requirements and creating supporting processes. In addition, they will support the development of our contactable base. They will be responsible for monitoring the external environment for ICO updates and aligned competitor insight.
· Support the development and delivery of plans to increase our marketable base and oversee their implementation
· Evolve the fundamentals of the Standard Life marketing strategy for data privacy to ensure that we take a competitive and compliant approach and communicate this with all stakeholders. Balance the different opinions, gaining consensus and approvals and drive best practice.
· Develop and embed the Servicing and Marketing rules and processes for internal and external activity
· Establish and manage the working groups with internal stakeholders to monitor successes, challenges and any impact to our approach
· Protect reputation for ensuring compliance with the ICO guidelines and amplify the approach for the benefit of the business, colleagues and customers.
· In-depth awareness of developments in the external environment, in particular data privacy regulations such as Data Protection Act, GDPR and PECR, competitor insight, ICO updates and able to translate the impact for Standard Life
Proven experience of working in a collaborative but tenacious manner with all key stakeholders, but ultimately, making the final recommendation/ decision.
· Ability to build effective working relationships with stakeholders with competing agendas.
· Ability to work on multiple activities with varying priorities and deadlines at any one time.
· Experience of leading projects, with strong organisational skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Track record of growing a marketing consent base
· Experience within a Financial Services environment.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.