My client, a leading boutique asset manager, is looking for a Marketing Manager to join the team on a permanent basis.
Marketing is recognised as a central to the firm, and the successful candidate will possess proven knowledge of the UK asset management industry, good exposure to campaign management, excellent project management and stakeholder management skills and the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines in a pressurised environment.
- Assist the Head of Marketing in driving the global marketing strategy, delivering integrated campaigns and marketing activities.
- Co-ordination and planning of all events, both in-person and virtual including the firm’s flagship annual investment conference.
- Grow the firm’s digital marketing efforts through the use of the website, social media, email marketing and marketing automation.
- Oversee the production of the development of marketing literature and content including factsheets, flyers, presentations and ad hoc material.
- Build and execute full marketing campaigns including online and offline, content promotion and creation, e-mail and digital assets. Analyse and evaluate marketing campaigns and events to measure effectiveness and ROI.
- Ensure compliance procedures are applied to marketing comms and manage marketing sign off procedures, and keep up to date audit files.
- Management of two team members including managing the day-to-day work flow, ensuring work meets the required deadlines, and that development opportunities are provided.
- Build an effective relationship with the sales team and other key stakeholders to align marketing activities with business objectives.
- 5+ years experience in the investment management industry
- Understanding of the asset management industry in particular the intermediary and institutional space.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong experience and knowledge of marketing and web analytics tools and platforms to
- drive and optimise marketing performance.
- IMC and CIM qualifications (or equivalent) preferred
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.