I am looking for an experienced finance professional to join a leading Life Insurance firm to lead a multi-functional Management Information team. The role sits within the FP&A department, and utilises a multitude of skill sets including stakeholder and team management, business partnering, financial planning and the implementation of strategic business initiatives.
The role itself is broad and you would be responsible for managing the Management Information team who service the MI requirements of the business, as well as partnering with business areas to provide an efficient reporting model. You will also be responsible for detailing the team strategy, as well as ensuring all resources are allocated to ensure peak productivity. You would also take lead on the change management process ensuring projects are delivered regularly on time and within budget. This will require someone who is passionate about process improvement, who strives for maximum efficiency.
The business partnering aspect of the role requires clear and concise communication to ensure all MI requirements are understood and relevant to specific business areas. You would ideally align yourself closely with various business areas to understand and produce the most relevant MI packs for these business sectors.
Candidate Requirements: -
- Experience within the optimisation of data to produce MI
- Experience in managing an MI / BI team
- Ability to deal with senior stakeholders on a regular basis
- Knowledge of IBM Cognos 11 / BI tools
- Identifying and improving processes to produce maximum efficiency
- Experience in Six Sigma
- Experience of utilising project management methodologies (Scrum / Waterfall / Iterative)