Security Solution Architect - Network/Infrastructure | London | £75,000 - £110,000 | Global Technology Company
Goodman Masson are working with a bleeding edge, innovative, global technology company, who are investing heavily in their Cyber Security function. They are now looking for an experienced security architect to join them with a focus on Network Security to help lead the function.
They are on the lookout for the best people in the industry to work with an experienced group of cyber security experts, within a dynamic and growing environment.
As a Security Architect you will have a broad knowledge of systems and network architecture and will provide overall direction and leadership for security architecture and technology. The Security Architect will also provide education and mentor-ship, supporting the delivery framework and development of technical architecture documents.
- As a security architect, you will lead and contribute to the security posture of the companies network and systems, cloud architectures and solutions and data centre infrastructures.
- Develop security solutions to enable execution of long term security architecture.
- Applying security design principles to develop security solutions architectures
- Providing strategic points of view for security solutions and security industry events
- Working closely with the other technology architects to ensure that security is properly embedded in their technology domains architectures
Key Skills & Requirements:
- Excellent knowledge of threat modelling of complex systems
- Experience with creating technical documentation: product documentation, technology and systems/network architecture, and technical whitepapers.
- Strong working experience with the following security technologies: Firewalls, Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems, Vulnerability Scanning, WAF, Wireless LAN, NAC, DLP, DDoS Mitigation, WAN security, SIEM, Content Filtering, Cloud Security gateways, Secure Proxies, SSL crypto solutions
- Strong hands on cloud architecture, with knowledge and working experience in: OpenStack, Cloud Foundry, Server Virtualization hypervisors (KVM, Xen, Hyper-V, VSphere), Linux Containers technologies (Docker, Mesos, Kubernetes), and distributed computing
- Experience integrating multiple vendor products
Please let me know if you are interested and we can arrange a call to discuss this role further.
At this stage there is no Visa sponsorship offered