A European Investment Bank currently requires a Non IT Category Manager to join them on a permanent basis in their London office. This role is pivotal for the management of the entire Non IT spend which includes HR/Professional Services, FM, Travel. Currently the Procurement team are tasked with significant savings target and thus require a Procurement Manager with significant experience in identifying cost saving opportunities and working to aggressive timelines to deliver savings.
You will be responsible for:
- Responsible for making sure that products and services in all non-IT Categories are sourced competitively and cost effectively and that the policies are upheld
- Identification of savings initiatives and delivery cost saving initiatives in order to meet company's saving targets
- Development of comprehensive category plans, aligned the organisational objectives
For your application to qualify, you will have the following:
- 5-7 years of Category Management
- Advanced understanding of multiple non-IT Categories
- Advanced understanding of SRM
- Advanced understanding of contract drafting
- Senior stakeholder management
- Proven results in leading commercial negotiations with suppliers and ability to influence stakeholders to deliver the right outcome
- Data management, advanced analytical capability
- Procurement experience, gained in a related industry or large blue chip organisation in a similar landscape
- Significant Category Management experience and outstanding strategic sourcing and contract management expertise
- Exceptional analytical skills, and the ability to accurately present large amounts of detailed financial data to diverse audiences
- An accomplished negotiator with effective relationship and stakeholder management skills.
- Proven ability to deliver savings through strategic category planning
- Persuasive and credible, an organised planner and a natural problem solver
Please apply now to discuss further.