A fast-growing Independent Media Planning Agency is looking for an Office Manager (with a bookkeeping element) to join their team based in London. This is an excellent opportunity to join a mid-size business with loads of room to progress and learn more in your career.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Day to day running of the office – Answering all incoming calls, greeting visitors, managing meeting room diaries, maintaining office supplies and resources.
- Health and Safety – Completing annual Office Risk Assessment and implementing any changes required. Organising all necessary health and safety checks in the Office and updating tracker to ensure nothing is missed, for example PAT Testing, EICR, Fire Extinguishers, Emergency Lighting, Fire Alarm, Gas Safety.
- Maintenance and facilities management – Dealing with any ad hoc maintenance issues, managing building contracts and service providers, such as cleaning, utilities, intruder alarm, water coolers and coffee machine.
- Bookkeeping tasks as well included
- Supplier invoices and payments – Import invoices and reconcile aged payables in Xero with internal Finance Database.
- Bank Reconciliation – Post transactions to nominals.
- Customer invoices and payments – Respond to queries and statement requests, prepare invoices, reconciliations, review debtors, liaise with customer accounts contacts regarding payments.
- Manage company credit card statements.
Skills and qualifications
- 2-5 years experience as an office manager experience
- Excellent communication and written skills with a can do attitude
- Tech savvy
- Confident and a team player
Benefits and other Info
- £30 – 40,000 per annum plus bonuses
- Hybrid working
- Other perks and benefits included (holiday, pension, perks etc)
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you think you are suited for the position then please apply today.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.