My client in London is looking for a Technically IT Operations Manager to join their office who has strong experience in Networks infrastructure and application development.
Salary: £85,000 - £90,000
Start date: ASAP
· Proven ability to manage a team of IT technical professionals
· Proven vendor and contract management skills
· Proven project management skills
· Extensive experience of virtualised environments
· Extensive experience of corporate communications networks
· Extensive experience of storage area networks
· Extensive experience in corporate telephone systems
· Extensive experience in disaster recovery and business continuity systems
· Experience of service management and associated best practices
· Business analysis skills
Skills and Attributes
· A highly motivated self-starter with excellent communication and organisation skills.
· Strong leadership skills.
· Methodical and structured approach to tasks and activities.
· Delivery focused, with the ability to prioritise and identify critical IT and business activities.
· Has the skills to influence results through appropriate staffing, budgetary management and
maximisation of available resources.
· Professional attitude and presentation.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Ability to communicate and operate at all levels across the organisation.
· Ability to deliver to defined, sometimes challenging, deadlines
· Excellent negotiation skills with the ability to influence others.
· Collaborative team player with highly professional approach.
· Clear commitment to an effective and efficient organisation.
If you feel a good match for this position please send me your cv