Our client is a Pension fund in the city that invest in Real Estate, Infrastructure, Private equity and credit funds. They are looking for tax candidate to do a mix of finance and tax role.
Report to the head of tax and CFO.
The role will involve 70% Finance and 30% deals tax.
Part of the finance is a combination of financial accounting and SPV work.
- Manage tax and financial advisers to ensure that reports, outputs and work is appropriately scoped, explained and risk assessed.
- Provide tax and finance input in relation to non PMG investments, as required.
- Stakeholder management - establish and maintain effective working relationships both internally and externally.
- Help manage the impact assessment and financial and business change implications of changes in tax law and practice across all jurisdictions in which our client operates and invests.
- Ongoing management of existing investment structures from a tax and finance perspective.
- Support with wider finance projects/initiatives, as required.
- Support with wider tax work/projects, as required.