A global Investment Banking group are looking for a Payment Fraud Analyst to join their London team.
This is a newly created team and position, so they are looking for an experienced AVP who is SME level in Payment Fraud / Payment Operations. The ideal candidate will come in and help build out the team and work with the current director in the team in how this function should operate. The bank are looking for candidates from various backgrounds, whether that be Operations, Compliance or Operational Risk.
The primary function of this team will be to manage the First Line of Defense for payment Fraud Monitoring. This will include alert handling and full end to end investigation of applicable payment fraud alerts.
- Alert handling of Payment Fraud Transaction Management system in accordance with the SLA
- Full end to end case management
- Liaising and reporting to multiple internal stakeholders such as Financial Crime, EMEA Branches and Front Office Relationship Managers
- Creating meaningful MI to Senior Management
- Internal reporting such as Suspicious Activity reporting
- Help development internal procedures and improve internal rules of the Transaction Management system
Essential experience needed:
- Previous knowledge and experience of a payment monitoring role
- Sound knowledge of payment regulation such as PSD2