Director of Finance
Purpose of Role/Job Overview
The Payroll Manager is responsible for the monthly processing of all aspects of the company's UK and German payroll and work closely with the outsource payroll provider.
Year-end / Annual reporting
· Responsible for the monthly German payroll and inform outsourced payroll provider of any changes.
· Instruct monthly payments for salary, social insurance and tax.
· Preparing the payroll journal for Finance.
· Educated to A-level or equivalent
· Relevant payroll qualification
· Sound working knowledge of RTI and auto-enrolment
· Detailed knowledge and understanding of current UK PAYE/HMRC legislation, NICs, SMP, SPP, ShPP, SSP and the practical application of all the statutory payments
· Microsoft excel
· Knowledge of serviced office industry
· Worked with ADP iHCM system
· Knowledge of German payroll
· Exceptional planning and organisational skills
· Able to reconcile data
· Previous experience in a similar role
· Proven track record of process improvement