I have an exciting new opportunity for a Web Developer based in London on a Permanent basis.
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
Start date: ASAP
The emphasis for this role is on building CMS powered websites and digital assets (incl. emails, banners, landing pages), comprising 70% Front End and 30% Back End development.
You will be building and editing websites, creating bespoke functionality and plugins (WordPress), as well as building digital assets (ie, landing pages, banners) and online communications
You will be creating cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions and providing reasonable estimates about the effort of the tasks, building and testing components
- Strong experience in building responsive websites from scratch and bespoke plug-ins in Multi Site WordPress installations; experience with bootstrap
- Proficiency in technical SEO
- Experience working with databases (MySQL)
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience working with third-party API's (Social Media API)
- Working knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience working in HubSpot, or similar email marketing service
If you feel that you are a suitable match for this role please send your CV to email@example.com