A leading Retail bank currently requires a Policy and Governance Manager to join their Risk Framework team. Responsible for embedding their revised Risk Management Framework. This is a 6 month, maternity leave, contract. There is a chance this role could either be extended or be made permanent.
You will be responsible for...
- Managing the Policy Framework
- Providing day-to-day support to policy managers from across the business
- Co-ordinating the annual reviews of our policies
- Policy waiver requests
- Helping to make risk governance run effectively
- Helping to manage the future agendas and Risk submissions to the Executive and Board Risk Committees
- Managing a small number of committee effectiveness reviews.
- Dealing with a wide variety of stakeholders at all levels in the organisation and is part of the team seeking to embed the broader Risk Management Framework
For your application to qualify, you will have the following...
- Ideally, experience of working in a role focusing on risk, policy or governance
- Experience of working in a bank, building society or financial services firm
- Brilliant at communicating and building strong relationships with internal stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and juggle a range of competing priorities
- Strong influencing skills with the confidence to engage with senior management
Please apply now to find out more!