An exciting opportunity has been created for an ambitious individual looking to join a global reinsurance business in Central London. In this role you will be responsible for:
- Producing pricing quotes within the longevity market
- Developing and understanding expense assumptions
- Assisting in defining the asset strategy for the business and defining mandates and guidelines
- Supporting the ALM framework
- Working closely with the pricing and investment team
To be considered for this role, you will be a student making good progress with your actuarial exams with a view to qualify in the next 1 - 3 years. You will have strong technical skills around building and running pricing tools and experience in the longevity space would be an advantage (but not essential).
An excellent package is available including full study support, very competitive bonus and the ability to work from home one day per week. You will also be part of a very collaborative and sociable team. Longer term, there is the opportunity to rotate across other areas of the actuarial division including risk, reporting and modelling.
If you would like to find out More or make an application, please get in touch with me on firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call me on 020 7019 8881.