An Asset Manager in London is looking for a Product Owner to join their Client Order Management team on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for:
- Ensuring the goals for the Client Oder Management products are in line with the overall business and technology strategy
- Understand requirements and priorities to define the product roadmap
- Work with the Scrum team to ensure the product backlog is sufficiently stacked and that a pipeline of stories are ready to work on. Additionally, work with the Scrum team to deliver the product vision and roadmap
- Analyse activity to ensure the product backlog items are aligned to the Client Order Management goals
- Manage the product backlog process
- Ensure data and processes are transitioned into BAU
- Apply process/organisational design principles and challenge where appropriate
- Become a subject matter expert with respect to the Client Order Management cash flow and fund order services
- Work with vendor management with relation to the sourcing of new data or solutions
- Ensure usage of master data for Client Order Management solutions are within the parameters of internal data governance rules
To apply for this role you must have experience of working as a Product Owner within a lean agile environment (experience of SAFe for lean enterprises is preferred). Additionally, you will have an excellent understanding of the Asset Management space including the fund order process, the order lifecycle and an understanding of the role and responsibilities of a Transfer Agency.
Please note that candidates who do not match the above requirements will not be considered.