Goodman Masson is currently recruiting an interim Project Manager for a Housing Association based in West London. The organisation has recently launched a new corporate strategy that sets out our strategic objectives for the next 5-10 years. This role will report into the Head of Project Management and with a dotted line to the Head of Innovation.
This role will be responsible for ensuring that all projects are delivered using best practice project management and ensuring that they are delivered within an agreed scope, time, cost and quality.
Main duties will involve:
- Highlight risks, assumptions, critical success factors, project team structures, and roles & responsibilities
- Ensure detailed project action plans are created and implemented
- Ensure projects requirements and outputs are agreed, and that benefits realisation is managed through to programme level and strategic objectives
- Monitor progress against all projects, providing timely and accurate information to enable Sponsors and stakeholders to have visibility and sufficient data to make decisions
- Run and attend Project Boards or Steering Groups
- Engaged with internal and external stakeholders
This role is a 3-month fixed term contract.
The salary for this role is £51k pro rata with benefits. The housing association promotes flexible working