Project Manager - £45k - Property and Housing
This is an exciting role with a large housing association based in the West Midlands area. The Project Manager will sit within the development team and assist both the delivery and commercial teams on the organisation's new build schemes.
The Project Manager will:
- Be responsible for the successful delivery of the organisations affordable housing development programme.
- Support the delivery team to manage consultants, monitor roles and responsibilities of their scope of work.
- Attend monthly cash-flow meetings and monitor project cash flow.
- Attend site meetings to ensure that the Design Brief and Employers Requirements quality aspirations are achieved.
The Project Manager will have:
- A related degree.
- A strong record of delivering new build projects.
- Experience of using financial appraisal management systems (eg. Pamwin).
- A clear understanding of end to end Project Management.
- Knowledge of the legalities of development agreements.
- An ability to understand and interpret technical drawings and architectural plans.
What's in it for you:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits
- Career development