This global industry leading company is looking for a self-motivated Purchase Ledger Assistant to join their wider finance team in their London office. You must be able to commute to West London on a daily basis for this role. You will be supporting the Finance Transactions Manager in the accurate recording and payment of invoices by processing them accurately and in a timely manner.
- Process a high volume of invoices received, on a daily basis and filing of invoices
- Process invoices in line with company procedures and committed service level agreements
- Work closely with the internal stakeholders to highlight invoice errors relating to major contracts and follow-up until resolution
- Compile weekly query log with major suppliers and resolve any related issues
- Process T&E & Petty cash claims and filing of these claims
- Prepare statement reconciliations on a monthly basis; ensuring that outstanding invoices are investigated and if necessary copies requested and processed appropriately
- Understand the purchase ledger process; related internal controls and procedures and their implications on the 'procure to pay' process
- Answer invoice queries from both internal and external customers in accordance with company guidelines
- Experience of processing invoices / experience in a role of a similar description
- Good Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, communicating effectively at all levels
The successful candidate will have comfortable working in a fast pace, high volume work environment. You must be able to prioritise your work load with the ability to focus on accuracy, attention to detail and quality of work being completed and delivered. You will be self-motivated and proactive without the need for constant instruction.
If this role looks like it could be a good fit for you, then please apply via this advert or alternatively send your CV directly to me at email@example.com with a brief covering note.