Goodman Masson are looking for a Junior Purchase Ledger Clerk with 1-2 years accounts payable experience to join our clients leading talent management media and entertainment agency based in Central London. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic and social finance team that boasts internal progression for individuals that show desire and willingness to improve and expand on their finance knowledge.
- Full AP process including matching, batching and coding invoices - processing 50+ invoices a day
- Month end supplier statement reconciliations
- Making weekly payment runs - Suppliers/Expense, multiple currencies including USD, Euro and GBP
- Chasing approvers for authorisation
- Preparing remittance statements on a weekly basis
In order to be considered for this role you must have 1-2 years accounts payable experience within a media/commercial sector. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential along with a intermediate excel skills (Pivots and v-lookups) and a positive can-do attitude.
What's on offer:
Along with a competitive salary, the company offers excellent benefits and a bonus package.