A leading pharmaceuticals business based in Dublin are looking to hire a Qualified Person, Biologics to support the batch release of manufactured products on-site.
The QP would also support QMS implementation whilst also taking the lead on site-wide improvement projects.
This position would suit you best if you are looking for a step-up in your career to become a QP having acted in a Quality Assurance Specialist or similar role where you have supported the batch release process. You will be an eligible QP having completed the relevant course.
As Qualified Person, you would have responsibility for:
- Inclusion on the Manufacturing License as a Qualified Person
- Batch material release and Quality batch documentation review and control,
- Quality performance reporting, and support of investigations.
- Leading QA projects such as process development and QA improvement initiatives
- Supporting the development of new quality system procedures and processes
- Help drive Quality culture
- GMP and GDP compliance
You will have the following experience:
- QP Qualification
- Degree in science-related discipline
- Previous experience in a batch release support type role in a pharmaceutical GMP/GDP environment
A salary of €70,000 - €80,000 is on offer with excellent benefits.
This role represents a great opportunity to become a Qualified Person, Biologics for a global pharmaceuticals business with industry leading training to get you up to speed.
If you are considering a move and want to take the next step to becoming a QP then please apply as soon as possible to be considered for interview or contact James Ivall at Goodman Masson on 442073 240538.
Hope to hear from you soon.