An industry leading commercial pharmaceuticals group is looking to hire a Quality Assurance Manager to head quality operations across manufacturing and lead the Qualified Person team for batch release at their manufacturing site based in Dublin.
Within the role you would set and then implement strategy for the QA function to drive the direction of the department. You will lead process improvement and key projects for the group, and head a culture where quality is viewed as a key business partner to commercial operations.
This role reports into the Site Quality Director and deputises for them so provides great exposure to their role and the experience to progress to a site leadership role within a couple of years.
Key responsibilities as Quality Assurance Manager:
- Manage all batch manufacturing operations for the business as head QP.
- Manage the activities of the quality team including multi-functional reports and QP's to ensure effective batch release processes.
- Set the strategy for your department and drive high performance
- Partner with other senior managers across the group to optimise QA performance and drive continuous improvement.
- Identify opportunities for improving internal processes and procedures and lead those improvement projects.
- Be a key member of global quality operations to support global sites.
- Hire, train and up-skill quality staff to help grow the business. Overall responsibility for the development of the Dublin quality team.
Key experience required:
- Demonstrable experience of supporting manufacturing activities within the pharmaceutical industry across quality assurance.
- Eligible to act as a Qualified Person with experience of QP release
- Supervisory or team management experience of aspects of QA. Senior QA Specialists without direct line management will be considered if they can evidence mentoring or taking the lead on projects.
- Good knowledge of Quality Assurance inspection requirements
- Good working knowledge of cGMP
- Continuous Improvement methodology
- Qualified to Degree level in science or related course.
This is a great opportunity if you are looking to develop and broaden your experience as a department leader with a view to continuing into a site quality director position.
A salary of €90,000 - €105,000 is on offer for the Quality Assurance Manager with an excellent benefits package and can go higher for a candidate with very relevant product and manufacturing experience.
This position is a key hire and the intention is to begin interviewing in early March so please apply as soon as possible to be considered. You can also contact James Ivall at Goodman Masson on +44 2073 240 538 should you have any questions or want to discuss the role in more detail prior to applying.
Hope to hear from you soon.